We are looking for a 3D Artist with a strong sense of design, they can use the optimal software for the required assets. They have high attention to detail ensuring the assets they build fulfill visual and technical needs according to standards. This person is a team player who has the ability to prioritize according to team goals.
- Experience in either the game, automotive, product design or film industries as a 3D Artist.
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling and asset creation packages, Blender and Substance preferred.
- Strong scene-building and rendering skills via DCC.
- Understanding PBR workflows in theory and practice.
- Experience and knowledge in developing and documenting 2D/3D asset production pipelines & standards.
- Experience in setting methodology in auditing and managing quality control of the delivered 3D assets.
- Experience working with real-time rendering engines such as Unity and Unreal.
- Knowledge of physics behaviour of fabrics and trims.
- Knowledge of fashion design tools such as Clo3D, Browzwear, Style3D.
- Basic understanding of fashion development in a corporate environment.
- Basic understanding agile ways of working (Jira and confluence).