As a analysis engineer you will work with developing new tools and methods to help the team keep track of and collecting existing weight data with as little manual work as possible. Your focus will be to take lead for the analytical tools that is used in our daily tasks and make sure that they work as efficient as possible. You will have a central role in the continuous development of these tools together with IT-developers.
- Be creative, curious person who is willing to embrace challenges and can operate in a frequently changing environment.
- You are self-driven and able to take initiatives on your own.
- To have experience from developing IT tools is a requirement.
- You are proficient in programming using Visual Basic, Java, C++ or similar and to have prior work experience with data analysis is considered beneficial.
- To have experience from Teamcenter is meritorious and to have experience from working with CAD models and developing SharePoint sites is a requirement.
- You also have experience from using data visualisation tools like Tableau or PowerBI.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent working experience and your English is fluent (written and spoken).