For our client, we are looking for a Developer with experience in object-oriented programming and certain interest in Android Automotive OS, Android Framework, Java/Kotlin and Android runtime resource overlays (RRO).
To succeed in this role, we believes that you take great pride in your work, are curious and continuously want to learn and grow. Collaboration and discussing ideas and concepts with your colleagues is something you enjoy and believe is important in order to build great products.
You are a self-starter with a keen eye for details with focus on end-user experiences and ability to go above and beyond to ensure a high-quality release in a fast paced and changing environment. If you’ll also have a strong QA mindset with a clear understanding of which user flows are critical for the product, we would love to hear from you.
– BSc or equivalent training/experience in Computer Science or other relevant subject area.
– 3+ years of industry experience. An interest or background in automotive industry or infotainment domain could be helpful but not required
– Experience with C/C++ and/or Java/Kotlin is required
– Ability to use and improve your modern programming skills to develop the software and APIs for the Android platform
– Knowledge of Android SDK and a good understanding of the core components, such as Activities, Services, Content Providers, Broadcast Receivers, and Intents
– Experience from working with Android Studio as well as developing native platform software for AOSP using Soong/Make build system
– Knowledge of SystemAPIs, privileged apps, permissions and VHAL is considered a plus·
– Knowledge in CI/CD, Git, Confluence, embedded and test automation is desired but not required.·
– Experience with automotive software development and QNX is a merit, but an ability to write maintainable, efficient, and testable code is an essential skill for any Android developer