For our client, we are looking for an Application Specialist. The BI Front-End Responsible is able to communicate the value of data warehousing and business intelligence in terms that business users can relate to and understand. The Front-End Responsible observe what business users are trying to accomplish and help them learn how to frame questions, queries, and reports that will shed new insights on the tasks and processes they manage. By this, contributing in building an Analytical Culture within the company.
– Establish Front- end Architectural & Tools Framework; Establish and govern overall guiding principles to meet Self Service BI Requirement. Including:
– How to use data, how to share data, how to setup access to data and how to support & govern solutions
– Business Developer Assistance; Provide expert knowledge into Power BI which includes visualizations, security and data modelling. Set-up the base for collaboration and share best practices cross delivery teams, business stakeholder forums and established Networks
– Act as an evangelist withing the Group when it comes to Self Service BI within the client. Provide trainings, share best practices and guidance.
– Structured, organized and strong governance skills
– Experience of Snowflake and DBT
– Proven knowledge of Microsoft BI-stack including Power-BI and Microsoft SQL
– Good collaboration and communication skills