- Use automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources.
- Validating, cleaning, removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems.
- Using reporting, visualizations and statistical tools to identify, analyze and interpret patterns and trends.
- Turn complex data into insights to support the cluster with diagnosis and predictions.
- Create and continuously measure KPIs to essential business functions.
- Preparing reports for management stating trends, patterns and predictions using relevant data.
- Support the engineering & product teams with Data & Business requirements.
- Work experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau or similar).
- Experience with data warehousing, aggregating unstructured data collected from multiple sources.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Snowflake, R and Python.
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in an international environment.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.