- Gathering business requirements for KYC-related initiatives within one of the KYC Agile Release Trains within KYC Hub.
- Leading discussions among various business stakeholders in order to reach a common approach.
- Being the bridge between Business and IT.
- Facilitating User Acceptance tests, demo sessions, business stakeholder meetings.
- Taking active part in proposing solution design together with the development team.
- Experience with as a Business Analyst.
- Excellent stakeholder management is mandatory as you will be working closely with multiple business areas and key business leads across IT, Architecture, Financial Crime, Compliance, Legal and the Business in order to implement change.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage.
- Professional, organized, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
- As the project covers all geographies you can expect that you will be required to travel within the Nordics.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum.
- Fluency in English is a requirement (speaking and writing).