You will be involved in all stages from requirement definition to validation and all the way to verification.
- Bachelor or a master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent documented experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience C++ on Linux/QNX, you are also well familiar with
how to design software in general.
- Proven hands-on experience in design and implementation of efficient memory
management and buffering, parallel processing, inter process communication as well
as time series data processing & management.
- Well familiar with GIT and Gerrit.
- Well familiar with JIRA.
- General Matlab knowledge.
- Basic knowledge in software verification in multiple test setup environments.
- Experience from working in a SAFe/Agile team and environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience from Automotive or Telecom are meritorious.
- Experience working with CANoe and CANalyzer are meritorious.
- Swedish driving license B or equivalent is meritorious.
You are curious, eager to learn and exploring to innovate.
You are customer focused and committed to deliver high quality.
You are flexible and possess the ability to commence your tasks without having all the facts at hand before you start.
You are an organized and structured and well acquainted within SAFe/Agile framework.
You can build and maintain cross functional networks both within and outside your home organization to gain technical insights to learn as well improve way of working.
You possess a balanced personality to be team oriented as well as being able to self-motivate.
You also possess excellent communication and documentation skills.