You will be part in which we scale up with new vehicle platforms and features. We support different data formats, structures, and delivery protocols as well as providing GDPR compliance as a service to our other teams.
- You and your team will define, develop, build, test, and deploy highly secure cloud-based data platform solutions for data products.
- You will be assigned to include server applications written in Python/Go that collect, process, and publish car data using a REST APIs, S3 interface and gRPC protocol.
- Our solutions are hosted cloud-native with Kubernetes.
- You will be highly interacting with AWS and Azure as well.
- You will collaborate with your Product Owner to ensure the right functionality is being developed and estimate the size and complexity of the work to be able to plan upcoming sprints.
- You will determine and maintain the technical design in our area within the given architectural guidelines.
- Experience with Python/Go for API development, SQL/NoSQL databases, and development/management on Kubernetes including automation and CI/CD with GitHub/GitLab actions.
- You have some experience of system engineering and software testing.
- Familiar with the Agile methods and DevOps.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Experience in Azure and AWS cloud environments will be very useful in this assignment.
- Additional experience in e2e testing/test automation within Cloud is highly valuable.
- Experience in the relevant field and a master’s degree in engineering.
- You are a person with a proactive approach, a problem solver, and a flexible team player.
- You are used to work in a high pace and fast changing business, which gives you additional drive and stimulate your sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity.
- You have an ability to create trust around you while influencing others with the right mindset and company culture.