For our client Aurobay we are looking for a Component Responsible within Damping System.
As a Component Responsible for Damping systems, you will be responsible for the design, development and optimization of :
– Torsional vibration dampers, decouplers and brackets
– Powertrain mounts, brackets and body mounts,
– Flywheel and mass dampers
To meet dynamics, noise, vibration, and harshness requirements for various vehicles.
Secure delivery of agreed program content on time, at agreed cost and with high quality. Develop and optimize the requirements for system area. Securing system quality and verification over time. Report in line organization and project organization when needed.
You will be a strong member of the cross-functional team within Base Engine, Analyze & Verification, Engine Calibration and NVH.
Including system-planning activities, technical support to component responsible and securing system quality over time.The role requires involvement from concept phase, through the sourcing process all the way to start of production and system lifetime
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical or other relevant engineering area
• It’s benficial if you have experience within TVD, DMF or Powertrain mounts for ICE, Hybrid, Rex and electrical machines.
• Have practical and theoretical knowledge about product development process
• As a person, you are social, and you possess a positive mindset when you face challenges. You like to have things in order and meet deadlines and you are also flexible; capable of working with many tasks in parallel and within fast changes. You are a good communicator and can present information in a clear way. It is meritorious if you have experiences from leadership and can step forward when needed.
• You are fluent in English
Required skills:CATIA V5
Preferred skills:Dynamic Axels,Automotive,NVH