We are looking for our next star to join our CRM Communication team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
As a CRM Analyst you will play an important role in the development of Marketing Automation and
developing our global consumer communication.
You’re a team player, someone who genuinely enjoys collaboration and working with others.
As an analyst In the CRM team at Polestar, you will not only drive customer centric analysis project but
also be involved in creating a more data driven way of working for the Brand and Marketing dept.,
collaborating closely with data engineering teams.
• Uncover Insights: Explore customer data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities that can
enhance our understanding of customer preferences and behaviors.
• Data Interpretation: Translate complex data sets into clear, actionable insights that guide
marketing, sales, and product strategies.
• Segmentation: Utilize segmentation techniques to identify distinct customer groups for targeted
campaigns and personalized experiences.
• Predictive Analysis: Advice on developing predictive models to forecast customer behavior,
churn, and lifetime value, contributing to effective retention and acquisition strategies. Set up
A/B testing for email journey communication.
• Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide analytical support and
contribute to data-driven decision-making processes.
• Reporting: Create regular reports and dashboards, in addition to ad-hoc analysis, to
communicate analytical findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
You will be working with:
• Salesforce Core, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (data preparation)
• PowerBi (visualization)
• Qlik Sense (vizualization)
• Azure Cloud Platform (data preparation)
• Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or a
• Experience with Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud is meritable
• High proficiency in SQL and preferably set analysis.
• Proven experience in customer analytics, data analysis, and interpretation
• Data visualization and reporting tools (Power BI, Qlik)
• Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Machine learning experience is meritable
• True team-player, that supports where and when needed, that can see the solutions
and be pro-active