We are now looking for an experienced IT/Cyber Security specialist with competence in building LIS based on ISO 27000, who will act as a team leader within the IT security team.
- Part of your role will involve reviewing and developing the IT security team to create the right conditions to ensure compliance with ISO 27000.
- Experience of leadership in information security.
- Advantage if you have worked in the financial sector.
- Ability to communicate security issues in a clear and simple way at all levels, from development team to group management & board.
- Education/experience in information security and/or computer technology.
- Knowledge of security technology, standards and best practices.
- Experience in complex analyzes and risk management.
- Experience with ISO 27000, GDPR, knowledge of the Security Protection Act, as well as the NIS regulation.
- Experience in leading and implementing security projects and programs/groups.
Experience in working in the IT and information security area in an agile development organization, preferably based on the SAFe framework.