- Design People Analytics solutions end-to-end together with business stakeholders and product/analytics teams to maximize impact.
- Develop tools (mainly Power BI) that help data consumers to analyze and visualize data faster and better.
- Support with data pipeline process and SAP Analytics data scope.
- Analyze colleague related data from GCP, SAP Analytics and HR source systems as SuccessFactors, SmartRecruiters and Edcast.
- Detect trends and patterns with attention to e.g. recruitment, hiring practices and turnover.
- Present findings to stakeholders and adjusting the relevance to the audience.
- Lead regional super user meetings.
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Academic degree within Business Administration, Economics, Engineering (or similar).
- Experience in HR/People data analysis.
- Experience in working with programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Experience in working with data visualization tool Power BI (or similar), with an advanced level of DAX.
- Excellent skills in Excel.
- Understanding of using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply to data processing.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), additional language skills are an advantage.
- Experience of working with statistical analysis in R or similar.