For this role you will be working together with Data Engineers, Software Engineers and business stakeholders to revolutionize the core business.
- Provide clean, transformed data for our users to analyze.
- Have a direct relationship with other parts of the business to understand the upcoming business needs.
- Apply best practices from software engineering to analytics code to ensure that we do versioning, testing and keep our development process nimble.
- Make complex data intuitively understandable by using tools such as Power BI, Hex.tech.
- You will be working with your team and business stakeholders to design, implement and maintain data models to quantitatively support everything from performance reporting to improving process efficiency.
- Working with other Engineers to build state of the data pipelines for a modern data stack.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Familiar with tools like Fivetran, dbt and Snowflake.
- Intersection between data engineering and business analytics.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Programming experience in Python.
- Understanding of CI/CD release automation and data ingestion pipelines, Kubernetes, GCP and app integration/orchestration (eg, Workato/Airflow).
- Experience working with ERP Systems, and/or building analytics solutions on top or ERP data.
- Familiar with core financial processes like Record to report, Treasury and Order to cash.
- Approachable with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to develop and learn and train others.
- Professional work attitude, high work ethics and high energy level, flexible and ability to work under pressure and getting things done independently.
- Takes own initiatives, be structured and have a strong ability to plan their own work.
- Professional in approach to the business and demonstrates comfort in interacting with important clients / counterparties, both internally and externally.