For our client, a large financial institution within the Nordics, we are looking for a skilled Data Engineer.
Detailed description of work task to be carried out
The consultant in Data Engineer role will be joining Data & Analytics ART within Digital Wealth Hub for a period of ~6 months initially.
Data & Analytics ART is a SAFe initiative consisting of 4 Scrum Teams and 50+ people distributed among locations in India, Poland, Sweden and Denmark.
The consultant will be working on the baseline for CAI2 solution which is now being defined in the organization.
As the Data Engineer, he/she will play a valuable role in supporting Nordea in transforming big and complex data into a structured and usable commodity for insights analysis, reporting, decisions, machine learning, and market automation. We strive for actions and utilize advanced analytics to provide Nordea with insight-driven and value-adding output, for sales, strategic and operational use.
Key tasks for the newcomer
– Create and maintain data pipelines and tooling
– Develop new core data capability for AWM and Nordea
– Play a big role in migrating existing data solutions to cloud
– Design data-intensive applications
– Improve and drive result handling processes together with stakeholders
Description of knowledge and experience
The candidate should be very familiar with and experienced in data migration and resolving problems specific for data areas. He/she should be very experienced in Cloud concepts and solutions – Snowflake, AWS, Data Warehouse and Master Data Management. Experience with Power BI, SQL and Hadoop platform would be nice to have, because we will be transitioning from it in the upcoming quarters.
It is also important for the candidate to be proactive, analytical and to have good communication skills, because he/she will be collaborating a lot with stakeholders on various layers of the organization.
The candidate should also be
– Experienced in building data pipelines and data sets
– Experienced in root cause analysis on data and processes to answer specific business related questions, and to identify areas of improvement
– Experienced in cloud based architectures and unstructured datasets
– Experienced in working with data models, structure and databases
– Possessing relevant Master’s degree
– Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have
– Experience working with data pipelines in SQL, Hadoop and Spark
– Professional understanding of savings and investments business
– Experience developing in Python
Required skills:AWS,Master data management,Snowflake,Data Warehouse,Data Engineering