Our customer is looking for Two Data Engineers to their Financial Crime Prevention division. The resources will be working as a Data Engineer in the Fraud Prevention & Transaction Monitoring team. Together with skilled developers, testers and requirement specialists the resource will utilize data to create solutions for stopping and reporting financial crime.
– Experience in big data architecture and hands on experience with, Hadoop, Java, Kafka, Spark and Scala
– The company develops on their data lake using Spark and Scala and are building micro-services using Java spring boot
– The company’s microservices are deployed using an on-prem version of OpenShift
– Experience with similar Kubernetes solutions as well as CI/CD (like Github actions) is a must. Airflow for the company’s data pipelines
– Speak and write English fluently – Swedish is a merit
Pages: Page 1, Page 2