Our client is currently seeking a Domain Architect. As the Domain Architect, your primary responsibility will be to plan, design, support, and govern implementations across the entire Freight Customer Journey to achieve the future target landscape that you will design. This landscape will incorporate Cloud, on-premise COTS, and in-house developed applications. You will determine the optimal design of our client’s solutions and the landscape in which they operate to best support their strategic business direction.
- Lead the design, support documentation, and implementation of multiple simultaneous projects by collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain close working relationships with other Digital departments, their architecture functions, and relevant IT Security Group IT functions to ensure successful deliveries within established boundaries and in line with the overall target architecture(s) and governance structure.
- Adhere to company, legal, and industry standards in design, patterns, and technologies employed where possible, relevant, and applicable.
- Support in further developing and evolving the company’s strategy.
- Assist teams in translating organizational needs into technical requirements or solutions, while constantly evaluating and balancing cost versus value.
- Assess technology choices based on enterprise recommendations and knowledge of the range of IT solutions within the digital organization.
- Experience in logistics and supply chain management is advantageous.
- Experience mapping enterprise architectures through solution and technical architectures.
- Experienced in Cloud strategies and migrations, DevOps, and Security covering both Infrastructure and Applications tiers.
- Experience making architecture decisions across multiple business systems and a broad enterprise landscape ranging from Business/Application/Infrastructure architecture.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration, Micro Services architecture, SOA, API Architecture, including extensive familiarity with Integration Patterns (Messaging, Routing, Data Transformation, etc.).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.