On our customers demand we are looking for ´System Engineer´(Electrical Design Engineer)
Your key tasks:
As a Electrical Design System Engineer you will together with your colleagues be responsible for developing electrical design solutions for both new and existing platforms. This means that you will define solutions based on the electrical architecture mechanisms in a fully distributed electrical system.
You will participate in the overall system design process to help manage, resolve and balance conflicting requirements.
You will work with other electrical engineers & designers to lead and coordinate solutions across platforms and will work in close collaboration with the test group to ensure that requirements are testable and work as intended.
- Define solutions based on the electrical architecture mechanisms in a fully distributed electrical system. Create Schematics together with other system engineers.
- Perform investigations and generate concepts on subsystem and architecture level to reach reliability, cost and performance in the electrical system
- Be part of team efforts to develop solutions cross platforms.
- BSc/MSc in Electrical & Electronic engineering.
- Experience in HW electrical system design.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Capitol and Sabor
- Power distribution system development.
- Power electronics
- HV and LV design experience
- Creating/Drafting system designs/schematics
- Grounding system development.
- Vehicle electrical architecture development.
- FMEA; System safety; EMC & ELP