For our client we are looking for an Electrical Motor Engineer within Drive System, we create value for customers and consumers by producing high-efficiency, low-emission engines that already power millions of vehicles.
- 3D CAD and 2D drawings for stators, rotors and assemblies.
- Electromagnetics design.
- Capable of winding technology, magnet technology, steel stamping and lamination joining, electrical insulation systems, interconnections, thermal sensing.
- Identifying and qualifying suppliers of raw materials, components, and assemblies.
- Design validation and durability testing profile development.
- Carry designs through to high-volume production: DFM, cost reductions, and second sourcing.
- Mentoring junior engineers and interns.
- Taken motor designs from clean sheet to volume production.
- Experience with multiple coil winding and termination technologies.
- Experience with multiple magnet technologies.
- Worked with an international supply chain.
- Automotive design and validation experience.
- Expected skills: 3D CAD, 2D Drawings, DFMEA, PFMEA, Catia, NVH analysis.