On behalf of our customer, we are looking for a Software Engineer skilled at embedded C. The specified start date is indicative, and the assignment starts asap.
The customer is a global company within the Energy, Environment, and Infrastructure industry. They are looking for you who wants to join one of their development teams to create unique products that help customers optimize Infrastructure with regards to the environment, health, and lifetime costs.
Your main tasks will be:
- Keep RSoft tools updated and operational
- Develop new functions and solutions in consultation with colleagues and end users
- Theoretical problem solving for new working methods
To succeed in this role, you have a master’s degree/civil engineering degree in software development.
As a person you are a positive, “can-do” teamplayer with a high drive.
Openess and honesty is key for the customer.
- +5 years’ experience of, and high competence in C programming
- Tcl, a few years of experience
- Tools such as SCM (svn/git/fossil)
- Build experience
- Test Experience
- SQL (SQLite)
- Assembler/machine code (Read and Troubleshoot)
- Basic mechanics, signal processing, electronics, digital filtering, geometry
- Driving licence B