For our client in the energy sector, we are looking for a new embedded software developer. The daily work includes working with various tasks ranging from investigation, architectural and technical discussions, solution creation, implementation, test & verification, troubleshooting and support.
• Great communication skills and ability to work via Microsoft Teams.
• 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Experience and knowledge about embedded development.
• Proficient knowledge in C.
• Knowledge about and understanding C++ and C#.
• Being able to read and understand Assembler.
• Being comfortable working with GIT, DevOps and Visual Studio.
• Used to searching for information about components in datasheets.
• Competence of embedded systems and components e.g. processors, peripherals, DSPs etc.
Advantageous competences and experiences:
• Working in a SAFe-organization
• Working in a Scrum team
• Working with Unit testing
You must be a developer with strong communication skills and highly collaborative. You should be a team player and strive towards creating good team spirit and be a part of reaching high team efficiency and collaboration.
As a person you enjoy discussing and driving technical solutions with the customer. You are resourceful, self-going and can be the driver of the work that you perform. You have great organizational skills and are open for other people’s ideas and suggestions, guiding others and share your knowledge and learnings.
You are comfortable being a part of architectural discussions with an ability to provide with your ideas and knowledge. You have a high commitment to your work and enjoys learning new things.