We are looking for a person that delivers the team´s scope and the immediately focus will be on two last areas connected to testing.
- Makes the microcontroller work.
- Configure boot loaders and provide to ECU suppliers.
- Provide ECU releases.
- Develop and maintain V3 test framework.
- Create and execute tests for system requirements.
- A person passionate about embedded systems and specifically software.
- Capable to analyze and apply knowledge on not fully given frames.
- Good programming skills in C++ in embedded environment and “hands-on” experience working with complex embedded software solution/design.
- Excellent hands on experience working with ISO 26262 standard for embedded systems.
- Good education in Software Engineering, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working with real-time embedded systems.
- Experience with CI environment, GIT, Jenkins.
- Experience in agile development.
- Experience with Adaptive AUTOSAR and related tools.