We are looking for a full-time frontend developer, able to work with the team.
- Solid experience in Angular and TS/JS.
- A doer, self-going, methodical and able to bring ideas and solutions to inspire others.
- Our code-base is part legacy. The ability to both improve it and sometimes live with the limitations is key.
- Experience with/understanding of Micro-Frontends (module federation, web components etc).
- E2E testing with Playwright (or some other e2e framework like Selenium).
- Build tools like Webpack, Vite etc.
- Storybook and work with design systems, collaborating with designers using Sigma.
- Working with translations.
- Gitlab CI pipelines and runners.
- AWS (CDK, S3, Cloudfront etc).