You should be able to drive and create commitment. It is important that you have integrity and a change management mind-set. An open attitude and willingness to learn and share knowledge is key to succeeding in this team.
- Architect and build the frontend that connects different services together to create a seamless retailer user experience.
- Develop and maintain world-class TypeScript/React components in compliance with our React UI components and branding guidelines.
- Help recruitment and growing the team as our needs grow.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Work experience as a front-end engineer implementing interactive UIs using JS/TS and React.
- Experience in using one or more cloud providers like AWS or Azure. Someone who has experience in building accessible and performant websites.
- Solid understanding of responsive design supporting desktop, mobile, and tablet form factors.
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Experience building interactive dashboards.
- Experience with Next.js framework.
- Experience with security critical software that handle personally identifiable information.
- Experience working at a startup or spin-offs where you got to create a product from scratch to go to market and serving users.
- Experience building complex interfaces to support expert user work flows.
- Webpack module federation and React.
- Familiarity with Go and GraphQL.