We are seeking a Full Stack Developer for our client. This role is part of an agile team that provides the digital functions required by the business to build components in all the plants. This means that the software engineers takes part in both discussing and understanding business requirements, interpreting the requirements into digital functions, developing and testing them. Because applications are used in all their production plants, it is important that their systems landscape is robust, scalable, and efficient but also to embrace modern new opportunities in order to assure the best technologies available. With an always-on mindset you will be assisting departments in the different plants in designing, configuring and managing solutions for their devices, tools and applications, in line with factory and corporate standards. You will also be working closely with the local IT site teams and be supported by global specialists and operations teams.
- You understand and reflect on the customer needs to bring value to the organization.
- You take part in the development cycle using innovative technologies and frameworks.
- You secure qualitative, efficient and performant deliveries.
- You provide input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios and help validate executed test results.
- You contribute to boosting the team to continually increase knowledge, competence, performance, and innovation
- You collaborate with suppliers, architects, engineers, developers, and internal stakeholders on upcoming and innovative technologies and standardization.
- You are a speaking partner towards the local IT site teams for problem/opportunity analysis.
- You are an engineer that have at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- You have education and preferably some experience in agile development practices, ITIL (incident, problem & change process), collaboration tools (such as Azure DevOps or similar)
- Java development & support, relational databases (Oracle, SQL server, My SQL).
- Our client is happy to see applicants that are eager to learn and grow (themselves and the company) using a modern approach to Software Engineering.
- As a person you enjoy working in a collaborative and empowered agile team environment.
- You are self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- You can build good relations with executives, colleagues, and project teams and you feel comfortable working within complex and global organizations.
- You can work under rapidly changing conditions and have the capability to identify, mitigate and decide on solutions when facing obstacles. You have an analytical mindset and the ability to think ahead.
- You are self-motivated and a strong driving force for quality, but also driving change and transformation.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and written.
- You should have a general understanding of production processes and understand how all these things work together to make end user applications work well.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is meritorious.
- Our client is looking for full-stack software engineers who has knowledge about databases (MS SQL (Azure)).
- Development platforms (Java, OpenShift).
- Azure Cloud (App services, AKS Azure Kubernetes Cluster).
- SQL server for database.
- Azure Storage, Azure Container Services.
- Frameworks (Spring, Springboot, WebFlux).
- Messaging (MQ, Kafka, REST API).
- Front-end (Angular).
- Test Driven Development (Unit testing in Spring Boot and Angular, in memory database testing using Mockito).
- Agile processes (Safe / Scrum / ADO) but also about backlog management, strategic planning, business relationship management, problem analysis and business modelling.
- Bonus points for having relevant experience using docker containers and orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.