You will be working in a cross functional team with agile processes and tools. Lead collaboration with other teams and with suppliers. The team is responsible of the implementation and quality assurance of software for brakes. Task include: Function development and verification incl integration in vehicle. Planning and organizing project incl deliverables for releases. Analyzing and problem solving, requirement specification.
Do you fit the profile?
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills in hands-on engineering projects.
• Function development knowledge
• Competence and learning ability when it comes to working with analysis tools including Canoe/Canalyser. Past experience preferred or emphasis on learning capability.
• Positive with high motivation level and never-give-up attitude
• Strong sense of urgency and flexibility with prioritization rather than being rigid with it.
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR + electronics/network communication principles
• Leadership/project management skills and experience
• Fluent in English, oral and written
• B.Sc. grade within Electrical, Computer, Engineering Physics or equivalent level of education
• Meritorious; Knowledge in ISO 26262 or experience from relevant suppliers
• B driving license
You have hands on experience on following
• Matlab/Simulink cross platform development (C++14)
• Debugging and fault tracing in embedded SW. You are familiar or worked with following
• SW Quality Assurance
Meritorious is also working with modern C++, C, Software test automation, Driver’s license B, Automotive technology such as CAN buses, FlexRay and SOME/IP, Test frameworks like Google Test, GIT/Gerrit, Scripting with Python