As a developer, you will work within a Scrum team with requirements managers, solution designer, ETL developers and testers, GCP developers and testers.
- Maintenance of existing components.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Monitoring of daily and weekly loads.
- Development of new components and integrations.
- Assisting our solution designer with design work.
- Maintenance and development of ETL components (workflows, mappings, sessions etc.) in Informatica Power Center.
- Design, development, Unit- and Integrations test.
- Daily maintenance and operation of Assortment Analytics.
- Experience of Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experience of star schemas in relational databases.
- Good analysis ability and skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile methods is appreciated.
- Experience and knowledge of Data Warehouse appliances.
- Experience in Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experience with SQL-server tools (SSIS, SSAS).
- Experience with UNIX- and/or Linux competence is a plus.