For our client we are looking for a Infotainment Test Engineer, you will utilize your testing expertise by performing and analyzing tests, writing automated tests for regression but also guide your team on all of this. You will continuously verify and validate the product and analyze issues to identify the root cause.
- M.Sc. or a B.Sc. within Electronics.
- Software Engineering or similar and you have experience in testing and quality assurance of complex systems.
- You have a good knowledge in scripting in Python as well experience in Continuous Integration.
- Familiar with Agile methods.
- Familiar in other programming languages like Java/Kotlin.
- Since there will be testing in car, you have a valid driver’s license, B-level.
- You have good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge in tools such as CANoe and CANalyze.
- Experience in automotive and infotainment systems such as navigation HMI, connectivity.
- Experience in development in Android automotive.