MANUAL TEST ENGINEER
IN OUR BUISINESS SEGMENT PEDESTRIAN DOORS
Are you passionate about hands-on testing and like to work with hardware? Then this might be something for you. Come and work for us as a Manual Test Engineer in Landskrona, Sweden.
What you would do as a Manual Test Engineer
The job holder will be a part of the team responsible for quality assurance and testing of automated door products. You will perform manual testing on automated doors in our test lab in Landskrona. You will participate in driving continuous development of testing methods. You have good knowledge about hands on testing, have an understanding about electronics, mechanics and using software tools for performing testing. You are comfortable performing manual tests independently. You will have a central role in the projects with execution of test and feedback results. You see yourself as a self-motivated, analytic person with a high drive and passion.
The skills and experience you need
We are looking for someone who:
• Has worked with testing or installation of electromechanical products and systems with built in software.
• Has experience of assemble mechanical constructions.
• Has a basic understanding electronics and can perform trouble shooting.
• Eager to learn new work tasks.
• Feels comfortable communicating in written and spoken English.
• Have heard about product related technologies, such as CAN, BLE, sensors, etc.
• Might have been in contact with product certification and product compliance process.
Ideally, experience of the testing craftsmanship within electromechanical products and systems or working as a service engineer installing electromechanical equipment at customer sites. As part of the Product Verification team, you are to ensure that we guide R&D towards the right quality level at launch to increase the competitiveness of ASSA ABLOY Entrance System products.
You will be part of a dynamic R&D team and work with products related to our Business Segment Pedestrian (BSP). The main products are Sliding, Swing and Revolving Doors. Our door automation solutions are machines serving millions of people in public areas; hence we take pride in complying with several national and international safety standards without compromising on user experience, energy efficiency or security.