On behalf of the client, we are looking for a Material Flow Engineer
No. of Positions: 6 to 8
Location: Skellefteå, Sweden
Joining date: As quickly as possible
Experience level: 3+ years
Accommodation will provide near to the office
Job scope function
- Responsible for overall project management related to industrial material flow engineering projects for Client’s advanced factories and warehouses, including design and implementation of new technologies and specialized equipment.
Required education experience
- Master of science or higher degree in mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Industrial experience in demanding industrial environments
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
Specific skills, abilities and personal success factors
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Highly execution-oriented
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate by solving complex problems with technology in a simple yet innovative way
- Structured and organized
- Sense of quality
- Grit and sense of humor
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Responsible for managing projects, timelines, track progress on projects focusing on material flow and material handling engineering
- Responsible for design and implementation of automation systems for internal material flows for advanced factories and warehouses including:
- Design and implementation of new technologies for specialized equipment
- Identification, evaluation and interact with key vendors
- Responsible for coordinating engineers, project leaders and vendors to design material flow solutions
- Responsible for defining and contributing to following cross functional Blueprint areas, where Blueprint is referring to a lean, standardized and a flexible enough solution for a designated factory block to easily be adopted and scaled.
- Material Handling Blueprint
- Material Flow Blueprint
- Engineering Tools and Methods Blueprint
- Responsible to secure and enable cross functional collaboration to Digital business unit and Factory Automation team to define technical interfaces for advanced real time monitoring, control, and optimization.
- Responsible for collaboration and interaction with final customers regarding design and implementation of material handling engineering projects.