We are looking for a Network DevOps Engineer who is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the network infrastructure by applying in-depth knowledge of Cisco networking technologies, including routers, switches, wireless controllers and access points, AAA.
- Design and implement LAN and wireless network infrastructure based on enterprise needs.
- Interact closely with business units to understand pain points and come up with long term tactical improvements within the Cisco LAN and wireless domains.
- Configure and maintain network security measures, including network segmentation and secure group tokens (SGT).
- Troubleshoot network issues related to connectivity, performance, and security incidents.
- Monitor network performance and identify potential bottlenecks or other issues that could impact performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Experience in network administration and Cisco networking technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco network hardware, software.
- Experience managing and documenting wireless networks, overlaying APs onto Ekahau (or similar) blueprints for heat mapping, and with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, RF design and WLAN fundamentals.
- Cisco certifications, such as CCNA or CCNP, are highly valued.In-depth knowledge of LAN networking technologies, including routing, switching, DNAC, SDA, BGP, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment and availability to work outside of regular business hours, as needed.
- Swedish is mandatory for this role.