You will work closely with Portfolio Management, Product Planning, Finance and other key stakeholders.
- Experience in portfolio management and financial planning, preferable within automotive or similar industry.
- Strong business analyst capabilities and that you are used to drive business analysis through various data sources.
- Experience in using numerical, statistical and analytical methods to apply data processing and you possess strong analytical abilities and master the task to address complex questions with a data-driven approach.
- Analyze data using the latest business intelligence techniques, master advanced Excel and have experience and interest of tools such as BI solutions and SAP.
- Identify commercial opportunities and suggest way forward by leveraging data and models.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including the ability to present and visualize information clearly.