- Investigate and propose an overall documentation strategy for all the customers’ vehicles where Delta will be the first vehicle type to be implemented.
- Responsible for establishing routines for and running the work with documentation and training for maintenance and vehicle technology within project Delta. Coordinating resources and activities for e.g., documentation review and responsible for contacts with the customer’s documentation department and training department.
- The sub-project manager receives his assignment from the project manager. Parts of this assignment can in turn be delegated to work teams that are responsible for individual work packages. Experts with documentation technical skills can be added to help with analysis and division of work.
- The sub-project manager is responsible for carrying out the sub-project within the limits set and reporting to the project manager on progress and the status of the sub-project. The sub-project manager is also responsible for the integration of tasks and work packages in the sub-project. In subprojects assigned to a certain organizational unit, the subproject manager also reports the status of the subproject to involved managers in the organization.
- Responsible for documentation appendices and the requirements set in the customer’s request documents to vehicle supplier.
- Review tenders received and recommend supplier.
- Define strategy and process for documentation and training issues within the project.
- Responsibility for following the vehicle supplier’s contract fulfillment in the area of Documentation & Training.
- Responsible for leading and administering the receipt of new documentation, including training materials, from suppliers and reviewing, comment and approve delivered documentation.
- Responsibility for managing and structuring the new documentation for Delta.
Responsibility for implementing the new documentation in the customer’s documentation system