- Investigate and propose an overall documentation strategy for all of the customer’s vehicles, where Delta will be the first vehicle type to be implemented.
- Responsible for establishing routines for and driving the work with documentation and training for maintenance and vehicle technology within the Delta project.
- Parts of this assignment can in turn be delegated to teams responsible for individual work packages. Experts with documentation technical expertise can be appointed to help with analysis and division of the work.
- The subproject manager is also responsible for the integration of tasks and work packages in the subproject. In subprojects assigned to a specific organisational unit, the subproject manager also reports the status of the subproject to the involved managers in the organisation.
- Responsible for the Documentation Appendix and the requirements set out in the customer’s tender documents to vehicle suppliers.
- Review received tenders and recommend suppliers.
- Define the strategy and process for documentation and training issues within the project.
- Responsible for follow-up of the vehicle supplier’s contract fulfillment in the area of Documentation & Training.
- Responsible for leading and administering the receipt of new documentation, including training materials, from the supplier as well as reviewing, commenting and approving delivered documentation.
- Responsible for managing and structuring the new documentation for Delta.
- Responsible for the implementation of the new documentation in the customer’s documentation system.