We are looking for a Python Developer who will collaborate with colleagues and suppliers to establish the foundation for a reliable and scalable data management system and architecture (ELT) and/or create and visualize key performance indicators (KPIs) for deliveries in collaboration with your colleagues.
- Knowledge in handling large volumes of data.
- Master’s degree in mathematics, physics, computer engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Several years of experience in data and/or software development.
- Propulsion systems testing.
- Data processing architecture.
- Database Management Systems.
- Data Analysis.
- Azure/cloud and databases.
- Business Intelligence (BI).
- Development and Operations (DevOps).
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Sympathy for Data.