As the SaaS Rollout Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation, and global rollout of a new SaaS for Facility Management within the Store Lifecycle product.
The FM system main objectives should be to allow user to plan their reactive & preventive maintenance (inc. supplier allocation and possibly service contract management), manage assets as well as to allow for capital planning and follow up.
Facility management encompass
• Reactive & preventive maintenance
• Asset management/capital planning
• Suppliers & contracts
• Experience from implementation of SaaS products where the SaaS solution will be rolled out in global organizations.
• Many years of experience from working and communicating with steering committees and other executive stakeholders.
• Thorough understanding/experience of how much a SaaS product can be customized without losing the SaaS benefits (and still support the vital needs of a global company).
• Experience from contracts of implementation and rollout
• Experienced in interacting with IT architects, IT security, procurement leads and business stakeholders.
• Experienced in together with vendors preparing SLA, incident, and problem management.
• Business acumen and experience in interacting with vendors.
• Global rollout experience.
• Retail experience.
• Facility Management experience
• Strong knowledge of any of top 10 Facility Management SaaS solution suppliers.
• Strong leadership, stakeholder- and people management skills
• Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications.
• Lean-agile mindset and WoW
• Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
• Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
Required cloud certification: AZ900