You will be responsible for developing global products, that can be rolled out to different markets. We are using both Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud as a foundation for different products. We are building products using other platforms and development tools – like C#, golang, Kubernetes, etc. You will be working closely with a team of engineers and product manager on regular product development.
You and Your Skills
We are looking for Software Engineers to focus on development of products on a custom software development stack. You have experience developing on technologies used across the stack – both front end and back end and been part of agile product development teams.
You probably have a degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience. Collaboration and communication skills are essential when working in a diverse and international setting.
A brief overview of your skills and experience:
• Demonstrated experience of understanding business problems and the ability to independently design and develop Salesforce technology-enabled solutions to addresses their needs
• Proven experience of Database Triggers, React (or an equivalent framework), SQL, REST APIs & GraphQL
• Deeper experience of Data Management best practices, Sharing and Security Model, Integration Patterns
• Understanding and experience of software engineering practices and its application to contemporary development methodologies
What You’ll Do
You’ll work as a developer on one of our product teams to build products both for our customers and partners. You take complete end to end ownership of developing both small and large features on the product.
• Work as a developer on one of the product teams
• Collaborate with business and different roles on the product teams to understand the functional and non-functional requirements and develop the requirements
• Focus on quality throughout the development process and follow the architectural principles and guidelines
• Help to proactively manage technical debt on the platform