• SAP Basis administration and support, technical support, transport management, batch management and production support for SAP environment
• Perform system monitoring, troubleshooting and refresh to ensure stability, recoverability of the SAP and related systems
• Design and implement an optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
• Install and configure all required SAP database servers and application servers.
• Manage SAP users, authorizations, and profiles.
• Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies.
• Perform SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
• Administer the SAP database with Database Administrator
• Develop and maintain policies and procedures relating to information systems. Maintain technical infrastructure reference documents such as technical architecture, interface references, hardware and software assets
• SAP\HANA Certification is Must
• Strong technical skills in implementation and support of SAP system in a Windows/Unix/Oracle environment
• Extremely important to have skills on translating requirements to hardware requirements and suggest a timeline for the successful installation of hardware, SAP software and configuration of the system
• Excellent technical understanding of SAP with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in BASIS consulting
• Willingness to work in a complex and challenging project environment with aggressive timelines
• knowledge with data center migration of SAP
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both independently and as a team member
Associate must be in Europe for more than 6 years without any Gap.
Pages: Page 1, Page 2