SAP SOFTWARE ENGINEER : STOCKHOLM-80% REMOTE
We are looking for SAP Software Engineer with accounting expertise to the Finance and Corporate Support function within the Business Tech organization.
The Product Area Finance is responsible for the Financial applications within xx. The Team Record To Report comprises the areas Financial closing and reporting, local legal reporting, organizational structure, intercompany reconciliation and Treasury and Cash Management.
For the last areas – Treasury and Cash management – we are looking for an experienced person who can take care of the support and maintenance within the Banking and Treasury area, that includes Vendor payments, including Bank Communication Management (BCM), FICA Customer outgoing payments, Electronic bank statement set up and mapping, Treasury and Risk Management. It will also involve bank integration, cash pools and intercompany netting.
You will work with a global solution which is constantly evolving as new legal requirements are being implemented. The job gives lots of opportunities to learn and develop and take part in different initiatives.
As a Software engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and developing end-to-end application including initiate, analyze, design, create functional requirements, do configurations, test and deploy in the global SAP solution. You will work in a Product Team of highly competent people with advanced SAP platform which is used globally in xx Group.
You will enable business development by your system- and business knowledge, where you propose, design and implement changes that moves the Finance function forward.
We practice agile Ways of Working to deliver the products fast and with quality while giving a lot of freedom for the team to plan and execute the work in close collaboration with stakeholders.
This is a highly collaborative and global organization with an entrepreneurial mindset where there will be opportunities to try out your creative and innovative ideas.
Some of your daily work includes:
• Design, develop and support the systems solutions in the product.
• Translate strategies and requirements into modern and scalable solution designs.
• Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative designs.
• Collaborate with other product teams (local and distributed) to help and provide the best end-user experience.
• Seek opportunities to automate, document and improve processes.
Mandatory requirements, both competence and tools:
As a SAP Software Engineer at xx Group, we believe you have the ability to apply leading software development practices and present alternative solutions and technical choices. To do this, we think you have a curious mindset, excellent communication skills as well as:
• You have a solid experience (+ 5 years) in SAP Finance areas regarding design, concepts, principles, and configuration in Payment Area, Banking, Cash Management and Treasury area in SAP ECC and/or S/4HANA.
• You can explain deep subject matter situations relating to finance, accounting, and SAP to all stakeholders within xx Group. You are a team player and excellent communicator.
• Experience from SAP system configuration, design, build, test and support – all activities in the application lifecycle.
• Understanding of Financial processes in a large company
• Experience from SAP transportation management tools such as STMS, Solution Manager, ActiveControl
• Experience of developing WRICEF objects (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms)
• Experience from Agile way of working (SAFE or similar)
• Experience in Treasury solutions as add-ons or alternatives to SAPs own solutions
• Experience from Retail industry – especially SAP FI-CA
• Experience from SAP e-Documents cockpit, Document Compliance Reporting
• Experience from SAP Financial Closing Cockpit or similar tools
• Analytical with an eye for details
• Ability to collaborate and co-create with other product teams across products.
• Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications.
• Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors.
• Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments.
Language skills – English
For this assignment the consultant needs experience from working in Europe or USA on site.
The consultant needs this experience in order to fully interact efficiently with business stakeholders.
Cloud certification: Azure 900
Consultant is expected to have certificate at latest 1 month after start, if not already certified.