For our client we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master with experience in preferably SAP S4 Hana.
- Support to make sure that the scrum team has the right preconditions to succeed.
- Responsible to plan the sprints and to secure that backlog items are
completed in time, and with quality.
- Support in organizing the work in the scrum team by making sure the right people are assigned to the right activities/topics.
- Communicate updates and decisions to the scrum team.
- Ensure the holistic view of the area of responsibility by proactively safeguarding the E2E, including surrounding solutions, and secure a to-be process reflecting the business direction and objectives.
- Co-lead the daily stand-up meetings to monitor progress and address impediments.
- Contribute and secure relevant solution decision material for the area.
- Manage issues and risks that are assigned or escalated to the scrum team lead.
- Experience and knowledge of preferably SAP S4 Hana.
- Experience from large and complex projects/programmes in a team lead/scrum lead position.
- Experience from leading a team in a Design phase of a large project/programme.
- Good understanding of Purchasing process.
- Experience from working with business process (preferably Procure to Pay) but with a big technology (integrations) and data component, as part of a large complex project or programme.