For our client, we are looking for a Seeburger Developer.
• Designing and implementing high-performing, flexible, robust, scalable and easily maintainable integration solutions for the Bank.
• Develop detailed system, program specifications, design, development, documentation, configuration, and testing of all solutions.
• Build processes and solutions using SEEBURGER to integrate various systems according to business requirements.
• Work with Enterprise and Solution Architects to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Act as the primary source of detailed technical information.
• Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned technologies and solutions.
• Mentor other developers and consultants.
• Provide technical assistance for the business units, and technical support for product information.
• Working in SAFe Agile Team
Your experience and background:
• 5+ years of experience in Seeburger technologies worked on multiple Tools of Seeburger.
• Software development experience in Seeburger 6.7 applications, B2B/EDI, BPEL, BPMN, CMA, Portal 7.
• Developed Maps and process design from Scratch as per business requirements.
• Knowledge of the company’s technology & solutions, with expertise in the area of specialization and related technologies.
• Have excellent written and spoken English.
• Software development experience in Java/J2EE is a plus.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Have experience with Banking sector, and knowledge in Banking file flows or formats.
• Demonstrate thought leadership in technical specialty area with business.
• Have an understanding of technical innovations and trends to solving business problems.
• Have a high-level understanding of the company’s product roadmaps.
• Have demonstrated extensive hands-on level skills with similar technology.
• Are able to deliver excellent quality even when tight schedules and changing priorities.
• Are self-starting as well as a solid team player