For our customer we are looking for a talented Senior Automotive Engineer to strengthen our customers product development activities. You will be designing, implementing, and integrating their product components into automotive platforms.
In your role as Senior Automotive Engineer at our customer you will work on some of the toughest technical challenges in the automotive and mobility domain. You will be working on the lowest level of our system where we are directly battling with the limits of physics. You will be working on the entire spectrum of product development, starting from conceptualization, modeling, and simulation, to prototyping and laboratory testing, as well as product integration that meets automotive requirements. Thriving in this environment requires dedication and passion for finding creative solutions to technical challenges and an aptitude for teamwork.
* You have solid practical skills in designing, developing, integrating, and testing software component for the automotive industry.
* You know what it takes to get from an early lab prototype to an industrial-grade automotive qualified component.
* You know the different vehicle communication architectures, vehicle bus systems, automotive software standards, and software patterns of modern vehicle architectures.
* Ideally you bring in a solid knowledge in design and integration of automotive grade software components, vehicle bus systems, communication protocols, and industry standards .
* As an ideal candidate you have a good understanding of automotive standards, software, and interfaces, e.g. ECUs, CAN bus, Flexray, AUTOSAR, Automotive Ethernet, etc.
* You have a hands-on mentality and are action-oriented rather than process-oriented, your are practical rather than theoretical.
Skills wish to have
* You have a degree (BS, MS) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Automotive Technology, Electronics Engineering, or similar or equivalent practical experience
* You have already successfully applied methods for industrialized integration and validation of systems for series production, e.g., building and integrating components into advanced driver assistance systems
* You are familiar with automotive safety principles and requirements according to ASIL, ISO26262, LV124, and others.
* Ideally you have worked in/for the automotive industry for many years and came in touch with different electronic sensors and actuators