We are looking for a developer with Design Engineer competence to join department Exterior Front and Rear. On the department they are responsible for the development of front and rear bumper system, emblems and tailgate and spoiler.
- Responsible for the development of sill mouldings, running boards, wheel arch extensions/liners and towbars.
- You will be a member of a team with the ownership and responsible for development and maintenance of the product.
- The work is conducted in an international environment in close co-operation with, for example purchasing, design, manufacturing, and different attribute areas, the factories, as well as external suppliers.
- You will be responsible for creating engineering design solutions in Catia V5 and driving the development together with your team.
- You’ll proactively take necessary actions to secure that the engineering design becomes successful.
- Master of Science alt. Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent competence through other education and /or professional experience.
- Knowledge of the product development process system VPDS and global technical development.
- Documented experience in use of Catia V5.
- Knowledge in engineering design, manufacturing, mechanical joining and behavior of materials.
- Specific knowledge within the areas such as injection molded and painted plastic design, sheet metal design or other specific knowledge within the areas is considered as merit.
- Preferably driver´s license B.