We are looking for a Software Engineer within C++, ADAS and Collision Avoidance (AEB, LKA) to our client.
- As a feature developer you will be working in cross-functional teams and will be able to take on any task that appear in the backlog, whether it´s SW requirements, development/implementation, integration, analyses or test.
- The main part of the development is done in C++, also using GIT/Gerrit.
- You will be working in close collaboration with your scrum team, the Product owner and also with other teams.
- Structured, analytical and communicative.
- Independent and results oriented.
- Cooperative, pragmatic but with a clear drive.
- Being able to work also with unclear/changing prereqs.
- Minimum of 4 years experience of ADAS SW Development.
- Feature Development (C++).
- Embedded SW and agile methods.
- Direct experience from developing Collision Avoidance (AEB, LKA).