You will be part of our core team creating virtual experiences to let us understand and interact with future scenarios, products and services. You will utilise the latest VR/AR hardware and related technology. We welcome applicants with a background from outside the traditional automotive industry.
- Experience in the whole workflow from 3D modelling to creating XR applications and testing.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Game development (Unity/Unreal).
- Programming (C#/C++).
- XR development.
- 3D modelling (Blender/Maya).
- Familiar with fast prototyping and feedback loops.