We are seeking for a Simulation Systems Engineer who is specialized within model-based development and Matlab/Simulink in particular to our client. The work will be focused on developing their model architecture and its models for their SPA3 HIL rigs. The work could also include scripting towards both Matlab/Simulink and the API used by dSPACE toolchain. They oversee Complete HIL Operations and are responsible for systemizing and operating their Complete Vehicle HILs, focusing on our new platforms. They are part of the Complete Software Integration and Release department, and the HILs are used for both integration tests and more in-depth functional tests at the system level. They primarily work with dSPACE and Vector products, and other tools include, but are not limited to, Matlab/Simulink, Python, GIT/Gerrit.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Electronic, Mechatronic or similar.
- Proficient with Matlab/Simulink.
- Proficient working with simulation methods in HIL systems.
- Proficient working with scripts and code generation in Matlab/Simulink.
- You are structured and are skilled at educating others.
- Experience with dSPACE products and their APIs.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience working with vehicle dynamic models.
- Experience with GIT and Gerrit.