- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Good skills in English
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software development, with a focus on C++14 or higher.
- Demonstrated experience with hardware-in-the-loop simulation and testing, preferably in the automotive or robotics industries.
- Strong understanding of real-time embedded systems, software architecture, and design principles.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as CAN & Ethernet.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of functional safety standards, such as ISO 26262, and their application in the development of automotive software.
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git, and continuous integration and deployment tools.