We are looking for a Supply Chain Software Architect for our client. They are looking for a passionate developer who can lead one of their product teams and deliver outstanding business value. You will join the Order Management & Planning product. This product cluster delivers digital solutions that improve stability and consistency in the production plan, which will enable them to provide shorter and more accurate lead times to their customers. You will be part of the journey as they deliver on their company’s vision and ensure high flow through their factories.
- Work will priorities in the backlog from a business perspective to streamline the execution.
- You will have to adapt to the dynamic needs of the business and ensure the Advanced Planning Solution (APS) is positioned to drive optimal business value.
- You will be part of emphasizing the short- and long-term vision of the product to the team and relevant stakeholders.
- Interact with architects and other relevant areas within the company to get information about the key technological infrastructures.
- You will also be participating in sprint team demo and retrospective.
- Working experience and have worked with implementation of modern APS SaaS solutions, preferably Kinaxis RapidResponse, as well as operations in a product landscape with high demands on stability.
- You can communicate in the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Planning & Purchasing.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse.
- E2Open & Coupa.