We are now looking for an System Engineer on the behalf of our client. The Client is building a high-performance computer-in-the-car architecture. They are leaders in the paradigm shift that is happening in the industry. A key for enabling innovation within areas such as Autonomous Drive, Advanced Connectivity, and Machine Learning. Their mission is to create a vehicle computer platform using the latest technologies and the latest chip technology in combination with more traditional car signaling technologies. They are dedicated to delivering platform functions to simplify application development to create a safe, reliable, and secure platform solution within The Client for increased innovation and speed.
- Handle build system and support tools.
- Handle our CI/CD infrastructure.
- Handle and improve the release process.
- Advanced engineering R&D investigations.
- Supporting the different work groups & and stakeholders.
- Work in a highly empowered agile team that is responsible for creating everything from requirements and software architecture to implementation and test.
- Proficiency in embedded system programming and testing.
- Good knowledge of Unix-based tools and processes.
- A good understanding of Automotive Ethernet, including UDP/TCP, and traditional automotive communication protocols such as CAN and LIN.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in Bash and Python programming.
- You have knowledge of Ansible framework.
- You have skills in requirement review and test design.
- You have knowledge of diagnostics protocols such as UDS and DoIP.
- You have worked with Jenkins and/or Zuul CI/CD environments.
- You have been working with automotive system architecture.
- Self-driven, always curious and passionate person with a knack for problemsolving deep-dive.
- You are an excellent networker and surely cross-functional with great communication skills.